Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2:22 AM

It is 2:22 AM. And I know that because Miss A is awake. Again. We got a new bed frame yesterday and apparently the drawers are too exciting. She is in the phase where she likes to take things out and put things back in and now my bed had drawers under it. Worst idea I've ever had. So here I am writing my first blog post while wearing A in the Moby. I want to make this blog about crafting, and kids, and tattoos. That's who am. I am a single mom and putting myself through school. I run an Etsy store (the link is in my sidebar!) and I craft A LOT. I can't wait to show you some crafts. Feel free to comment if there is something you really want me to do a tutorial on! I'm gonna try to get Miss A to sleep but tomorrow I will have a tutorial up for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment