Thursday, July 21, 2011

Down Home Cookin'

I finished my preserves today!





Miss A is finally sleeping. I finished another row of my quilt for her. I will be posting a tutorial some time soon.

Babies are so sweet. Especially mine haha. I came back into the room we are sleeping in and she opened her eyes and said "Momma! Kiss?" and I kissed her and got in bed and she rolled over and snuggled up close and put her head on my shoulder and fell right back to sleep. I am so lucky to be her mother. She loves me so much. She is the sweetest baby I have ever known. Most of the time haha. My mother always told me she hoped I had a daughter just like me, and I did. She is so stubborn. But she is hilarious. She is my sunshine and makes every day wonderful. No matter what has happened that day all she has to do is look at me with her crinkly nose smile where she sticks out her 2 bottom teeth (her Aunt Allie from Skye's The Limit Charmsknows what I'm talking about!)




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's the one right up there. Who can still be in a bad mood after seeing that!? No one. Well tomorrow we are going over to my cousin Genie's to visit in the morning so off to bed! More pics tomorrow!
- Posted from vacation!

2 comments: