Monday, July 18, 2011

Well That Figures

Miss A went to bed at a decent hour but now I can't sleep. >.< I have started working on a quilt for her!




Sneak peek on that! I will be posting a tutorial on it when I get back from my vaca. It is super easy and super cute. I am doing mine by hand because it is only a small quilt but you can certainly do it on a machine.

We took Miss A to Safari Park today and she had a big time!




She liked all the animals but she laughed and squealed every time we saw an Emu and she kept saying "Bird Bird!!!" I guess she thought they were awesome haha.

We are having a good time for sure. My Great Uncle Bob is coming to visit us tomorrow I am very excited to see him. He is like a grandfather to me as my dad's dad died before my parents even met. More pics tomorrow!

Posted from vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment